Bone, Agate & Obsidian | Hekate Rosary
The Hekate Rosary is an object designed for use in spiritual practice and is made aligned to Jason Miller's Sorcery of Hekate Arcana.
The centerpiece serpentine clasp opens and closes to hold your own spiritual tool or charms and hangs just below a single carved skull. The rosary consists of beads made from serpent vertebrae, faceted fire agate, and human skull bone beads with obsidian spacer beads strung on copper wire. Each link in the chain is hand crafted with intention and care.
When paired with gemstones & crystals, copper jewelry not only promotes healing but empowers your own intentions as the wearer. Combining our handmade process with the organic natural beauty of crystals we ensure that no two RootFlowerFruit adornments are the same.
Hekate Rosary features:
- Gold-plated Snake - one 18mm hinge clasp
- Black Obsidian Crystal - two hundred 2mm round spacer beads
- Fire Agate Crystal - four 8mm faceted beads
- Traditional Tibetan Human Skull Bone - eight 9mm natural beads
- Deer Antler - one 10mm hand carved skull bead
- Serpent Vertebrae - eighty eight bones aged and dressed with herbs and oil
- Extra long hand wrapped copper link chain - approx. 52" circumference
* This object is Made to Order. Please expect up to three weeks production for this unique and labor intensive piece. Custom adjustments are possible and welcome. Please reach out to Erica prior to purchase to discuss your ideas and desires for a quote and proposal.
* The Hekate Rosary does not come with the pictured key. Please explore the shop to consider the charms and keys available for additional purchase.