Craig A Custom | Hekate Rosary
The Hekate Rosary is an object designed for use in spiritual practice and is made aligned to Jason Miller's Sorcery of Hekate Arcana.
The centerpiece serpentine clasp opens and closes to hold your own spiritual tool or charms and hangs just below a single carved skull. The rosary consists of 100 beads, made from serpent vertebrae, faceted fire agate, and human skull bone beads with obsidian spacer beads strung on black silk cord. Each knot is hand crafted with intention and care.
Combining our handmade process with the organic natural beauty of bone, crystal, and silk we ensure that no two RootFlowerFruit adornments are the same.
Hekate Rosary features:
- Gold-plated Snake - one 18mm hinge clasp
- Black Obsidian Crystal - two hundred 2mm round spacer beads
- Fire Agate Crystal - four 8mm faceted beads
- Traditional Tibetan Human Skull Bone - eight 9mm natural beads
- Deer Antler - one 10mm hand carved skull bead
- Serpent Vertebrae - eighty eight small bones
- Extra long hand knotted black silk cord