Robin Custom | Hekate Rosary
The Hekate Rosary is an object designed for use in spiritual practice and is made aligned to Jason Miller's Sorcery of Hekate Arcana.
The centerpiece round clasp opens and closes to hold your own spiritual tool or charms and hangs just below a single carved skull. The rosary consists of beads made from serpent vertebrae, faceted fire agate, and human skull bone beads with obsidian spacer beads strung on copper wire. Each link in the chain is hand crafted with intention and care.
When paired with gemstones & crystals, copper jewelry not only promotes healing but empowers your own intentions as the wearer. Combining our handmade process with the organic natural beauty of crystals we ensure that no two RootFlowerFruit adornments are the same.
Hekate Rosary features:
- Serpent Vertebrae - eighty eight bones
- Fire Agate Crystal - four 8mm faceted beads
- Traditional Tibetan Human Skull Bone - eight 9mm natural beads
- Black Obsidian Crystal - two hundred 2mm round spacer beads
- Round Carabiner - one 20mm hinge spring clasp
- Deer Antler - one 10mm hand carved skull bead
- Hand wrapped copper link chain - approx. 52" circumference